Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Meeting Great-Grandma

My grandma came out to meet Henry a little before Thanksgiving. She is the only living grandparent between my husband and I. She loves to come visit and see the kids and this was her opportunity to meet Mr. Henry. My wonderful cousin Renee also came out to stay with us before she had to go back to Honduras where she works as a Missionary doctor. We had an early Thanksgiving with them at my parents house as well. (Please keep my grandma in your prayers as a few days ago she fell at her house and broke her hip. She had surgery to fix it and will be starting rehab this week). Enjoy the pictures from her visit.






1 comment:

Patricia D. said...

Beautiful pictures. Your grandmother looks really good. Sorry to hear of her accident. She will be in my prayers. Thanks for sharing. It's been a long time. Especially love the picture of Henry "checking" her out.