Our Heartspun Homeschool

Our Heartspun Homeschool

Monday, July 25, 2011

Easy Everything Cookies!


Here is a recipe that is so easy and the kids LOVE!

I use a cake mix, I prefer Betty Crocker, but you can use any kind. (I usually use Milk Chocolate)
Add a stick of softened margarine & 2 eggs and mix well.

I then add:
1/2 C. Chocolate Chips
1/2 C. Raisins
1 C. Oats (quick cooking is best)

I mix them all up then put dollops of the dough on a cookie sheet in the oven for 7 Min. on 350 degrees.

After 7 min I let them sit on the cookie sheet but out of the oven for another minute. Then I take them out and put on a cooling rack.

This recipe makes about 2 1/2 dozen. I usually take half the batch and put them in the freezer so next time everyone wants a treat I just have to let them thaw for an hour or so & I don't eat the whole entire batch at once!!!!

Sara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never tried cookies from a cake mix before, Sounds yummy! Gonna have to try it. When I make cookies, I like to freeze them as well. I don't thaw them though. I just cook them an few additional minutes.